5.02.2010

Wedding Photographers in Arlington VA Love Couples Like This!

WOW! I am absolutely in LOVE with being a wedding photographer in Fairfax VA! I get to meet and work with some of the nicest couples around! I was just lucky enough to cover the wedding day of two of the sweetest people in all of Arlington and be a part of one of the most wonderful chapter of their lives...This lovely couple had planned one of the nicest celebrations that I have had a chance to photograph. The day was full of joy and laughter as their guests partied the night away. I am grateful to have been a part of it all! A special thank you to this lovely couple for being so wonderful to work with, and extra Kudos to them for using the poses that they picked up during our engagement photo shoot in DC...It was so great to have a bridal party be so comfortable in front of the lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment