5.02.2010

Washington DC Proves To Be Amazing Time, And Time Again!

 I have had the pleasure of saying before Just how much I love being a wedding photographer in Washington DC (and I will continue to say it) :) This is one of the cutest couples that I have had the pleasure of working with!! My lead associate photographer, Parisa, (who is awesome by the way) was asked to cover their BIG day as I was already booked to cover a different wedding myself. She was thrilled to work with them from the start! These two lovebirds are simply charming to photograph! I had the most amazing time working with them during their engagement photo shoot a while back, they both have such a wonderful photographic presence! Parisa could not stop talking about just how perfect their wedding day was :) I am absolutely delighted that we were able to be part of such an amazing chapter of their lives! Thanks again for being so amazing to work with!















No comments:

Post a Comment