5.16.2010

This Wedding Photographer Loves Weddings in Gainesville VA

This post is dedicated to this lovely young couple... I cannot get over just how natural it was for these two lovebirds to always be at 'photographic peace' through out today!! Everything was perfect, from the color scheme, to the details, the setup and of course the beautiful couple!  I have to give thanks for the opportunity to have been there with them during such a special part of their lives...Everyone was simply wonderful to work with, from the bridal party down to the last guest :) I found myself falling in love with my job over and over again tonight. And extra kudos to the Bride for doing such a wonderful job with all the details!! It made the experience so much more special!  Thanks again for being so great to work with! 
This was a day that will not soon be forgotten :)

No comments:

Post a Comment