1.31.2010

Fairfax VA Engagement Photography In The Snow

Remember when you were a child? Remember how your eyes light up as the adults talked about how much snow was coming in the days to come? Well, I recently had the opportunity to relive some of those childhood feelings- This lovely young couple and I had scheduled an engagement photo shoot in hopes that the weather would not be too harsh...a 7-10 inch snowfall hit us the day before the photo shoot! This couple was so much fun to work with in the snow! We were able to make use of a great location and it really gave us the advantage of setting up our 'snow' pictures as well as some really classic indoor shots! I am so glad that I didn't listen to the weatherman, with his warnings of not going out on the roads-Extra Kudos to these two for being so open to so many ideas. We had a wonderful time working together at this engagement photo shoot!I simply cannot wait until their wedding day :)
I want to thank these two again for being so great to work with and for having such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment