10.03.2010

Let's Photograph A Wedding At A Vineyard!!!

I just had the pleasure of photographing another wedding at a vineyard/winery :) I cannot begin to express how amazing today was! This couple was so wonderful to work with! I kept thinking to my self how visually stunning everything was, from the color schemes, flowers, bridal party, and of course; the miles of mountain skyline and wine grape vines that surrounded us. We had so many gorgeous backgrounds to use! These two lovebirds were in such a beautiful state of photographic harmony, I am so lucky to have been asked to be a part of their wedding day!!! I am absolutely delighted to be a wedding photographer in the DC metro area, I get to meet the classiest clients ever!! Another special thanks to this beautiful young couple for hosting such a wonderful event and even more so for being so amazing to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment