6.13.2010

The Reason A Fairfax Wedding Photographer Travels To Richmond For A Wedding is.....

 
 You may wonder why a Fairfax Wedding Photographer would travel to Richmond Va, well the answer is extremely simple...One of the sweetest couples that I have ever met asked me to cover their wedding day :)
These two lovebirds were so wonderful to work with! I am so thankful to have been able to have also had an engagement photo shoot with them before the wedding! They were able to really bring out the best poses on their BIG day!
 Did I mention just how much fun the reception was? It was what you would call a Paaarrrtaaaay! Lol...This beautiful couple and all of their guests were having such a wonderful time and it showed! I was able to capture some amazing natural photos through out the night, not to mention the modern style photos that I was also able to capture :) A very very special thank you to these two lovebirds for being absolutely wonderful to work with!!



No comments:

Post a Comment