6.27.2010

MD Continues To Shine For Wedding Photograpy!

Today, I had the opportunity to work with one of the most amazing couples! These two love birds are truly inspiring! I cannot describe the joy I feel when chosen to be part of such a tender moment of a couple's lives, especially when it is a couple as sweet as this! I was enveloped, time and time again, into so much love and romance through out the ceremony and reception...This groom was such a Gentleman, and the Bride was an absolute Princess! I cannot thank them enough for having such great energy through out the day, I am honored to have been welcomed by them and all of their guests :) I can safely say that wedding celebrations like this one are a HUGE part of why I LOVE being a wedding photographer in Fairfax VA .

No comments:

Post a Comment