11.20.2009

Washington DC Engagement Photo Shoots Done Right!

I just had the pleasure of having an Engagement Photo Shoot In DC with one of the absolute cutest couples! These two were by far one of the funnest couples to work with in a while! We had such a wonderful time walking and chatting together, that I had to keep reminding myself that I was "working". Afterward, my face was soar from smiling so much! DC has an energy about it that really brings out the best in people :) I was so impressed by how these two were always "at one" with each other...it was almost as if there was no one else around. It was such a refreshing feeling to be reminded that true love and real romance still exist! I simply cannot wait to photograph these two love birds on their wedding day!
Thank you again for being so great to work with!



No comments:

Post a Comment