11.16.2009

Engagement Photo Shoots In DC Are Always Amazing!



It is such a thrill being a Wedding Photographer in Fairfax Va for so many reasons! The fact that we are so close to Our Nation's Capital is one of the BIGGEST treats! There is so much influential architecture on almost every block! It is always exciting when a couple envisions their Engagement Photo Shoot In DC, my eyes widen at the sound of those words in the same sentence :) This lovely couple was so much fun to work with, it is easy to see just how in love they are- Funny enough, It's couples like this that keep me in love with what I do for a living! I have to give thanks each and every day for the ability to a Wedding Photographer, I am surrounded with love and all of it's effects on people...lol- Thanks again to this lovely couple for being so wonderful to work with!



No comments:

Post a Comment