10.04.2009

Wedding Photographers In Fairfax VA Live For These Types Of Weddings!


I am so delighted to have been invited to be a part of this gorgeous couple's BIG day! I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it was to work with these two- Everything about the day was amazing! This beautiful bride put so much thought into her BIG day and it showed! Her color scheme was composed of refreshing fall colors, her gown was elegant and stunning, and the decor/setup at the reception complimented everything! I can honestly say that I felt that I was with family from the beginning of the day to end of the night :) The entire bridal party was charming and as sweet as can be! And what a wonderful reception! They had surprised their guests (and me) when a (really pretty) Belly Dancer stormed into the room and started her performance- It was easy to see just how much fun all the guests were having- I was able to take advantage of all the fun with some really classic photo journalistic coverage...The best way to get natural action shots is to anticipate BIG moments, and this day was full of them :) I am so very honored to have been a part of this beautiful couple's wedding day! Thank you again for such an amazing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment