9.28.2009

True Love & Wedding Photography in Maryland



I want to take a moment to say how amazing it was to have been a part of this couple's wedding day! Really, what a wonderful experience this was! This beautiful young lady paid special attention to the little details, and it showed :) From the color scheme, the center pieces, the dinner and even down to the desserts, the guests were all given a romantic experience that will not soon be forgotten...there was never a dull moment! And, what a gorgeous reception it was, the party was filled with good music, dancing, laughter, and hints of Romance from every angle. I guess I have to also give credit to the venue for hosting such a grand event...My associate photographer & I could not stop talking about how refreshing it was to be indulged visually, spiritually and also with our taste buds :) Extra kudos to these love birds for taking suuuch good care of us!

....did I mention how adorable these two were? I can't even begin to describe how right these two are for each other! Simply meant to be :)

Thanks again for including me on such a special day of your lives! It was truly a wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment