9.04.2010

This Wedding Photographer in Fairfax VA Loves To Work in Ashburn!


I want to dedicate this post to one of the sweetest couples in all of Ashburn!! Today, I had the honor of photographing a wedding that was bursting with romance! This beautiful couple was as classy as can be, I was able to share and experience the love and support, that surrounded these two, from their friends and family! The ceremony was so beautiful and the reception was such a joyous celebration! Each guest was a delight to photograph, and kudos to my friends at table #6!! They put the ART in PARTY!! Sorry table #5, you were close :) This lovely couple had such a great day planned, and I am honored to have been able to be a part of it all! R&N You two are wonderful! Thank you so much for the referral and all the kind words!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment