7.19.2010

This Wedding Photographer in Fairfax VA Loves To Work in MD!

 
I just had the pleasure of photographing one of the most beautiful weddings today! I was so captivated by all the little details this lovely young couple planned for their guests... there were so many beautiful color schemes that all matched together in the grand scheme of things. It was so much fun to photograph! I also want to give extra extra Kudos to these two love birds for having such a wonderful photographic presence! I could tell right away when we met for our engagement photo shoot in DC that we were going to have a great time capturing breathtaking images together :) What an adorable couple! I want to give these two special thanks for being so wonderful to work with! Your entire bridal party & guest list were as classy as they come!!You two have some of the BEST energy, not to mention GREAT taste in music :) 
Thanks again for such a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment