4.04.2010

Washington DC Wedding Photography At It's Best!!


I cannot get over just how amazing it is being a professional wedding photographer in Washington DC...I get to work with some of the most amazing people on the east coast! Today, I found myself enveloped in such a moving celebration for so many different reasons. These two lovebirds were in such a photographic harmony and 'in the now' that I found myself able to photograph them with so many different styles through out the day. This beautiful bride was such a princess in her gown! All eyes lovingly looked on, as these two exchanged their rings and said their "I Do's." I have to give thanks for the opportunity to be a part of it all! Extra kudos to these two for being sooo classy to work with!  This was one of the most beautiful weddings that I have had the honor of photographing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment