4.26.2009

I'm Loving Wedding Photography Here In VA

Photographing Weddings in VA has always been colorful! We have some remarkable sunsets here and if photographed right, one can really enhance the dramatic level of a shot. I have always liked to use the sun in my frames during wedding coverage. It is a little different than traditional 'medium shot' portraits in the sense that you really get a feel for the environment around the Bride & Groom. This beautiful couple was simply wonderful to work with! From our Engagement Photo Shoot through the Wedding Day, these two love birds were amazing!
I will remember today for a long time to come! Simply put, Classy Couples like this are the reason I am so passionate about my work! Thank you again for being so wonderful to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment